Since the FDA approved the Symfony lens in 2016, it has been used to improve the range and quality of vision. Tecnis Symfony is intended to improve focus at near, intermediate and distance ranges.
The Symfony lens has had great results including:
- High patient satisfaction
- Seamless day-to-night vision
- Provides high-quality vision
- Reduces the need for intermediate and distance spectacles
- A low incidence of halo and glare
The Symfony lens is placed into the eye during a standard cataract procedure.
The recovery time of this procedure has been minimal in most cases, allowing patients to return to their daily routines approximately 24 hours after the operation.
Please contact Eye Michigan to learn more about the TECNIS® Symfony IOL or the procedure.