VIEWING PATIENT WEB PORTAL RECORDS
Please see the instructions listed below for Patient Web Portal registration, usage, and troubleshooting.
Patient Web Portal Registration
Before using the Patient Web Portal, records must be sent to the Patient Web Portal from our Electronic Medical Record and you must register for an account. You will need to know the exact First Name and Last Name as it is saved in our Electronic Medical Record, SSN# or Insurance ID #, DOB, a valid email address, and the initial password set in Options – (Default is 1234).
- Please go to www.myeyecarerecords.com and register by clicking the Registration link.
- Fill in the registration form asking for name, SSN, DOB, Email, Initial Password (1234), and a New Password. Make sure you enter this information exactly as it appears in EyeMD EMR. For instance, if you try to register your First Name as Mike when it is saved in EyeMD EMR as Michael, then you will be unable to register successfully. After filling in the form fields, click the [Submit Registration] button.
Note: If you enter the information differently than it is saved in EyeMD EMR, you will receive a “Registration Not Accepted” screen. You will need to click on the “click here” link and re-enter the information exactly as it appears in EyeMD EMR.
- After you have registered successfully, you should receive a “Successfully Registered…” popup. Click [OK] to be taken back to the Log In screen.
Logging into the Patient Web Portal
- Go to www.myeyecarerecords.com and log into the Patient Web Portal using the Email Address supplied during registration and the New Password, then click the [Log In] button.
- Click on the “View Document” link to bring up a pop-up window with the visit record (Note: Make sure pop-ups are allowed for this site).
- From this screen, you may view the Continuity of Care Document (CCD) as well as download it to your computer.
- When finished, click the [LOGOUT] button.
TROUBLESHOOTING THE PATIENT WEB PORTAL
If You Are Having Difficulty Completing The Web Portal Registration:
If you have tried to register multiple times and cannot register, it is possible that the information in our Electronic Medical Record may be different that the information you are attempting to use. Please contact us at the office to verify your name, date of birth, and the insurance number or social security number on file.
If You Have Forgotten Your Password:
Please contact the office and let us know that you have forgotten your patient portal password. We can clear your registration, prompting an email that will allow you to reset your password and re-gain access to your account.